Logo

Logo

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Federal Candidates



Alexi Giannoulias, United States Senator

Alexi is a progressive Democrat who believes we need to move this country forward, rebuild the economy and create the next generation of good-paying jobs instead of returning to the failed policies of the past.
As a candidate for Senate, Alexi has introduced his comprehensive FutureWorks plan, a detailed, common-sense economic plan to jump start our economy and create the next generation of good-paying jobs right here in Illinois. Alexi’s plan includes tax relief for working families and small businesses, cracking down on deceptive and dangerous corporate practices that hurt our economy, and reducing our deficit.
·         campaign contact: (312) 738-6190
PO Box 494 Chicago, IL 60690
·         campaign website: AlexiForIllinois.com
David Gill, Representative in Congress, 15th District

As a physician, I work with people in need every day. When patients come into the E.R., I do not ask about their politics before I treat them. I identify and examine each problem, and offer solutions based on my experience and the best medical practices available.
If I am elected, I will do the same in Congress. As an independent-minded Democrat, with no assistance from any national political party, I intend to represent your interests in Washington, D.C. I will listen attentively to your concerns and work tirelessly to improve the quality of life for the people of our district. I’ll fight to eliminate waste and help return common sense to the halls of Congress.
·         campaign contact: (217) 954-1536
116 N. Chestnut St., Suite 216, Champaign, IL 61820
·         campaign email: Gill2010@gmail.com
·         campaign website: Gill2010.com

No comments:

Post a Comment